Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where do I start looking for an old VW bug?

Where do I start looking for an old, NON-restored VW bug for cheap in South Carolina? :)Where do I start looking for an old VW bug?the best place is http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ they have hundreds of old bugs for sale all over the country. try it.Where do I start looking for an old VW bug?
MexicoWhere do I start looking for an old VW bug?ebay motorsWhere do I start looking for an old VW bug?
those are all over the place right now,try this web site they might have one on this site,its loaded with old cars and collectors cars,good luck,,http://classiccar.com/Where do I start looking for an old VW bug?Listen to mokimoto ... we've purchased our 69 Convertible and a 64 sedan from The Samba ... the 64 Sedan needs to be restored ... it's really in great shape - just a bit of surface rust!



Good luck - the link shows all the VWs available for sale in South Carolina ... you can also expand the searchWhere do I start looking for an old VW bug?
search autotrader.

No comments:

Post a Comment