Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I attach a license plate to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle?

My state requires front and back license plates and I don't see how a license plate can be attached to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle.How do I attach a license plate to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle?if you have a metal bumper, weld it.



if you have a plastic bumper, use liquid nails. make sure you scuff up the paint with sandpaper first so that the liquid nails have something to bond to.How do I attach a license plate to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle?
Just nail it onHow do I attach a license plate to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle?tape the license plate to a wall.

run your VW into the wall at a high rate of speed.

Voila!

tcHow do I attach a license plate to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle?
duct tape and super glue should do the trickHow do I attach a license plate to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle?If you bought it in your state, it should have come with a front license plate holder. If not, take it back to the dealership and make them put one on. It shouldn't cost you anything.

If it did come with a front license plate holder, you should have screw holes already in it.

I bought a 06 beetle last march and the front license plate holder was already on the vehicle.How do I attach a license plate to the front of my 2006 VW Beetle?
I also have a 2006 VW Beetle, when I brought my car home from the dealer, I found a bag in my trunk that had a front license plate (holder type thing) with 4 screws, and even a screw driver to use. My front bumper does not have visible holes for a plate, but a book in the owners manual books will explain in detail how to put it on correctly. That's how mine is...

If you didn't receive the package in your trunk, I'd go back to the dealer and have them give you one. It should come with the car.

GOOD LUCK :)
Ron Porkmore gave the right answer-absolutely right

No comments:

Post a Comment