Monday, February 20, 2012

Where can I get a bike rack for a VW Beetle Convertible?

I've called many bike shops and have been told there is no rack for my car. I have a 2006 VW Beetle Convertible and want/need a bike rack! Anyone?Where can I get a bike rack for a VW Beetle Convertible?Check out JC Whitney. One is listed in their online catalog:



http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Vehic鈥?/a>Where can I get a bike rack for a VW Beetle Convertible?
try eBay cause if u cant find one there they probably don't make them try diy (doing it yourself) by

making 1Where can I get a bike rack for a VW Beetle Convertible?Have you tried ebay or called the dealership?Where can I get a bike rack for a VW Beetle Convertible?
Get a trailer hitch and a hitch rack. A roof rack will not work since it is a convertible. The other choice is a truck rack, but I am not sure if that would work on your car.Where can I get a bike rack for a VW Beetle Convertible?A good company for car racks is Thule. I have one of there snowboard racks i am very pleased. You could probly contact them directly to see if the sell one for your car.Where can I get a bike rack for a VW Beetle Convertible?
www.vw.om
Check out the forum. People have all different kinds of racks.

Mine is not a convertible, so I don't know what rack you need.

But the vert owners on the forum can tell you.

Hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment