Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are the best tires for a VW Jetta Sedan?

I have a 2004 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T (Manual Trans.) and I have 15" wheels on it and want all season tires. What are the best all seasn tires for this car ? I want some new tires because I may be hitting the road this summer, so I don't want good quiet tires for all seasons.



Thanks!What are the best tires for a VW Jetta Sedan?Go on tirerack.com and read the reviews. I have had good luck with Sumitomo's and Continental Conti-sports.What are the best tires for a VW Jetta Sedan?http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?鈥?/a>









Have then on my 2007 GTi. They are incredible. So far i have 20,000 miles on then, and they are barely worn in. I only got 25,000 on the factory tires.





Wonderful in the dry, rain, and even snow. And i'm sure if you have to drive in the snow, you know Jetta's aren't the best. They might be a little bit pricier, but you defiantly get what you pay for.What are the best tires for a VW Jetta Sedan?Pirelli, yo. also, Uniroyal makes good all-seasons and have minimal tire wear, but the Tiger Paw SUCKS in winter, despite being "all-season".

No comments:

Post a Comment