Monday, February 20, 2012

Can you drive a vw bus with a regular license?

I was looking to buy a 67 vw bus, but my buddy said I have to have a special license for buses to drive it. Im almost positive I dont need a special license but I would to know for sure.Can you drive a vw bus with a regular license?You need a special license for anything bigger than a 12 seater.Can you drive a vw bus with a regular license?You shouldn't need a special license for a VW Bus. I think your friend probably assumed it was a full-sized commercial bus or RV. I'm not sure if this is true in every state but in mine you just need to apply for a "Historic" vehicle license plate and that's all.Can you drive a vw bus with a regular license?You don't need anything special to drive a 67 bus. Just tell your buddy it is a "transporter" which is what the Germans called it in 67. But, be careful, these things are so dangerous! (I own 2 of them, 66 and 60).

No comments:

Post a Comment