Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anyone know the best place to sell a vw beetle wing mirror?

I had to replace the passenger side wing mirror of my 53-plate VW beetle after someone kindly broke it. Only the inside parts were broken, but I had to buy a complete new mirror from VW :-(



So now I'm left with an unpainted wing mirror case - anyone have any ideas on the best place to sell this? I have absolutely no need for it and would quite like to make a bit of cash back for it - go towards the VW bill!



Thanks.Anyone know the best place to sell a vw beetle wing mirror?Gonna state the obvious - Ebay. Good luck in selling it.Anyone know the best place to sell a vw beetle wing mirror?to someone who has a VW with a broken n/s mirror case.Anyone know the best place to sell a vw beetle wing mirror?E Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment