Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I get seat covers and steering wheel covers with the VW logo?

I'm lookin for these and maybe a big "jetta" windshield sticker to border the top basically just VW dress up crap anybody know where to find this stuff?Where can I get seat covers and steering wheel covers with the VW logo?Try Amazon.com , they have some VW accessories.

WeatherTech.com too.

But the place I usually go to is the VW Dealer. Everything Ive bought from them has been 1st class. Fit right and high quality too.

Your desire to cover the seats concerns me. Depending on your year model, most VWs come equipped with seat air bags. Check this out before buying any seat coversWhere can I get seat covers and steering wheel covers with the VW logo?Try Hot VW's magazine......hope that helps.
  • gas mileage calculator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment