Monday, February 20, 2012

How should I sell my First Act Vw/slash electric guitar?

I have a First Act Vw/slash electric guitar (the guitar that came with the VW cars a few years back, it's only been lightly played twice) with gig bag that I want to sell, because I want to buy a lefty guitar, and the First Act is right-handed. Should I sell the First Act on eBay or redeem it for store credit at Guitar Center? Which will get me more money, most likely?How should I sell my First Act Vw/slash electric guitar?AFAIK, Guitar Center doesn't sell First Act guitars, so they may or may not take it as a trade-in for store credit.



Most First Act guitars (at least the ones sold in Wal-Mart and other big box retailers) are cheap, poorly made, not-very-good sounding and not much better than toys in terms of quality. So either way, I wouldn't expect to get much money for it whether you sell it on eBay or trade it in at Guitar Center .How should I sell my First Act Vw/slash electric guitar?This guitar goes for 250 on ebay. first act does in fact make nice guitars, mainly just the Wal-Mart guitars. I like mine a lot, has good sustain and even though the onboard distortion is cheesy it doesn't sound bad when put through other pedals. I like mine and I have top of the line brand guitars.

Report Abuse

How should I sell my First Act Vw/slash electric guitar?You don't sell FIRST ACT ANYTHINGS.. either you give those cheap pieces of crap away to some kid who doesn't know the difference or you screw them to the wall for a decoration or you toss them in a DUMPSTER.. the are ALL JUST JUNK

No comments:

Post a Comment