Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do atheists have any special, non-holiday meal recipes for lunches?

Well...it's lunch time where I am and I thought that I would try something different for a change. Lady Yuyuko and I typically eat beef, chicken, sashimi, rice, soba, eel, hitobito, and veggies with tea or sake. I've tried making Western, Mediterranean, and Indian foods only because they are easy to make, but I've been wondering. Is there a line of atheist cuisine that I can try out, or does no such foods exist?Do atheists have any special, non-holiday meal recipes for lunches?
No. There's no special Atheist dish, just as there is none for any other religion. Dishes originate from countries and cultures within those countries. Not ideology and dogmatic nonsense.
Plain bagel toasted, with scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese. Perfect sandwich.Do atheists have any special, non-holiday meal recipes for lunches?
Beef Wellington
Kotter's famous tuna casserole.Do atheists have any special, non-holiday meal recipes for lunches?
My favorite is the 'Godless Heathen Lasagna'
its what you usually have with two shots of whiskey in it.
Why the hell would there be special foods for people who don't believe in God?
Chip butties
We call it... "popcorn".

No comments:

Post a Comment